Competitive Choice strives to support federal, military, and local entities as well as large business and contractors seeking to meet their Supplier Diversity goals. CCI's objective is to support every organization, leading the transformation of Supplier Diversity by providing superior end-to-end solutions.
By working with Competitive Choice, businesses can trust us to get to know and understand your business processes, budgets and goals. We know that government agencies do business differently than private sector companies, and we tailor our services to meet those requirements.
We can help businesses find the equipment and materials as well as useful solutions so you can complete your government project on time and within budget. We seek long-term viable relationship that can create sustainability and profits to both parties.
We are certified through the following agencies:
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- NCTRA (North Central Texas Regional Certification) - Dallas/Fort Worth Areas
- SCTRA (South Central Texas Regional Certification) - San Antonio/Austin Areas
- CITY OF HOUSTON
- HOUSTON FIRST
- PORT OF HOUSTON
- LOUISIANA MINORITY BUSINESS COUNCIL
- State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Centralized Master Bidders List